Customized Banners, Signs, and Full Color Banners
Giant Promotions has capabilities to design and manufacture full color digitally printed banners, signs, mesh banners, floor graphics, window clings, and much more. Please call and we can customize products to fit your storefront, special sales event and budget!.
Customized Banners are Great for Any Occasion!
- Photo shoot backdrops
- Lecturn backdrops
- Giant Banners
- Over the Road Banners
- Retractable Banner stands
- Wall Murals
- Indoor Banners
- Outdoor Vinyl Banners
- Static Cling (for windows)
- Perforated Vinyl (see through from back side)
- Sign Walker Signs
DELIVERY and INSTALLATION: Our direct service areas cover a portion of Central and North Florida. For locations not located in our delivery areas, we offer a nationwide drop-ship program.
Open during construction sale
Open during construction sale
Grand opening banner
New owner banner
Wednesday pizza speacial
Customized Banners – How to Best Use Customized Banners
Customized banners and signs are a huge outdoor advertising tool, especially for on-site advertising because they are so versatile. Customized banners can be hung from store fronts, attached to inflatable balloons, made into flags, or displayed as truck bed billboards.
The hard part isn’t deciding to have a custom banner printed. The difficult part has more to do with deciding on the custom design you want to be printed.
Psychologists say color has a huge impact on our emotions, and business owners know that people shop and purchase in response to their emotions. Here is a closer look at colors and how they have the power to influence the minds and therefore pocketbooks of potential customers.
1. Using White in Your Customized Banner
Attributes of white customized banners:
2. Using Black in Your Custom Banner
Attributes of black customized banners:
- Sometimes difficult to use correctly
- Great as an accent
- Can be evil, dark (not always!)
3. Using Red in Your Customized Banner
Attributes of red customized banners:
- Could be associated with warnings or aggression
- Color of Extremes (fine line between love and hate)
4. Using Yellow in Your Custom Banner
Attributes of yellow in custom banners:
- Enhances Concentration
- Best used as an accent color
5. Using Blue in Your Customized Banner
Attribute of blue in customized banners:
6. Using Green in Your Custom Banner
Attributes of green in custom banners:
- Easy on the eyes
- Associated with Growth, Healing, & Nature
- Associated with Money
- Indicates Life
7. Using Orange in Your Customized Banner
Attributes of orange in customized banners:
- One of the least used colors in logos
8. Using Purple in Your Custom Banner
Attributes of purple in custom banners:
- Rare natural color
- Best Represents Passion
9. Using Pink in Your Customized Banner
Attributes of pink in customized banners:
- Usually found in baby and child related industries
- Used heavily during Valentine’s Day season
10. Using Brown in Your Custom Banner
Attributes of brown in custom banners:
- Rich and Natural Feeling
- Light brown gives a sense of genuineness
- Darker shades relate wood-working and outdoor related companies
11. Using Grey in Your Customized Banner
Attributes of grey in customized banners:
- Rarely found in modern logos for two reasons.
- Your business could appear cheap for having too little color.
- It can give a neutral or indifferent feeling.