Feather Flags – Picking Size and Colors
Any business with walk-in customers is going to need some form of outdoor advertising. Many businesses just have the basic sign out front. Is that really getting the job done though? After a while your sign starts to blend in. The potential customers driving by everyday are not noticing your sign anymore. It is time to jump into the world of outdoor advertising with one of the easiest and best tools there are, feather flags.
Feather Flags are:
- Easy to setup and move
- Low cost and highly versatile
- Made out of quality material to be stronger and last longer
Feather Flag Size
Size matters. In outdoor marketing this means being able to pick the right feather flag size so that it is used correctly. Choosing a feather flag size depends on a few things.
- The amount you have budgeted for the feather flags
- The size of your property
- The size of your storefront
With this being said there are a few tips to help you pick the right size feather flag to match your storefront.
- Small to medium flags are good for buildings the size of a convenience store or smaller if they are going by the storefront.
- Use large flags if you are at a decent distance from the busy street. These larger flags will manage to stick out and catch the driver’s attention.
- Feather flags should correlate with the size of your storefront.
Feather Flag Colors
Colors are an important tool in advertising. The problem businesses face is matching colors so that they do not look out of place. Colors across a color wheel from each other are called complementary colors. This can help you pick colors
for your feather flags so they can match or compliment the colors on your storefront.
- Pick a color that will compliment your storefront.
- Yellow to red are warm colors.
- Green to violet are cool colors.
- You can use colors that are next to each other on the color wheel if they are in the same color family.
To wrap it up:
- Pick a size that will get your business noticed while complimenting the size of your storefront.
- Picks colors that will compliment each other.
Feather flags are a great way to use advertising flags to promote your business, but have you heard about our sale in a box promotions
Call Giant Promotions Today! (888) 781-8300